nah..ziarah2...kc tinggal lar website kat cne...

Followers

Trip..

Sweet Couple Slideshow: Fydah’s trip from Kampung Baginda (near Kota Klias, Sabah, Malaysia) to 2 cities Kedah and Tambunan (near Ranau) was created by TripAdvisor. See another Malaysia slideshow. Take your travel photos and make a slideshow for free.

Tuesday

Resaon why i love u..



    LET ME LIST Resaon why i love u..

    Ø  I love the way we finish each other's sentences.

    Ø  I love the way I know you'll never give up on me

    Ø  I love the fact that I wouldn't ever give up on you

    Ø  I love the way you look at me

    Ø  I love how beautiful your eyes are.

    Ø  I love the way I can't imagine a day without you in my life.

    Ø  I love how I know you'll always be there when I need you to be.

    Ø  I love the fact that I will always be there for you too

    Ø  I love how when I dream of my life partner, the only person that I can see is you.

    Ø  I love the way you make me laugh.

    Ø  I love the way you laugh.

    Ø  I love your ability to speak without saying a single word

    Ø  I love your love for the things that interest me

    Ø  I love how you demand respect but are not controlling.

    Ø  I love the way your voice sounds over the phone

    Ø  I love the way your voice sounds when you whisper sweet nothings in my ear.

    Ø  I love the way you handle troubled times.

    Ø  I love the way you respect me.

    Ø  I love your passion for your hobbies and interests

    Ø  I love the way you inspire me to be more than I am

    Ø  I love the way you make me feel like anything is possible as long as I'm with you.

    Ø  I love you just the way you are

    Ø  I love your spontaneity.

    Ø  I love the way you look when your sleeping.

    Ø  I love your strength of character.

    Ø  I love the way you take care of u

    Ø  I love the way you take the time to thank me for doing every day things.

    Ø  I love the way you show your affection when we are around friends and/or family.

    Ø  I love the way you are not scared to show your affection when we are in public.

    Ø  I love the way you support me when I'm off track

    Ø  I love the way you take the time to show me how much you love me

    Ø  I love the fact that you want to be with me and only me.

    Ø  I love how I am and feel when I am with you

    Ø  I love you for you!

    p/s: Dear Arafa..i love u...just u...

    No comments:

    Shout Here..

    Daisypath Anniversary My Blog

    Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers